Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

It's off to work I go!



I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about heading back to school. It's been a full 2.5 weeks and a lot can happen in that amount of time! While I was gone, three students left and I never got to say goodbye. Also in that time they went over my favorite unit! I had been waiting all year to get to poetry and then I got to be there for two days and that's it.

But I know that as soon as I walk in the door the butterflies will dissipate and I'll be back in the swing of things. Honestly, I'm excited to see the students again and I hope they'll forgive me for being gone so long and understand the slight modifications I'll have to make.

Here are some of my goals:

  • I'll try to sit more. Even sitting for a couple minutes will be more than I ever did, so I will try.
  • I'll attempt to delegate passing out papers to the students.
  • I'll be honest and open about how I'm feeling with the students and my coworkers.
  • I'll ask for help when I need it.
  • I'll modify the lesson plans, if need be.
Each of these will be a challenge for me, so wish me luck!

Unless the following amounts to something...



Tonight: Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible

Monday: Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 37. Calm wind becoming northwest between 14 and 17 mph. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible


www.weather.gov


Thank you to Wanda for the delicious baked potato soup for dinner yesterday!

Lab Work: Tomorrow @ 3:45 PM (Checking INR and hemoglobin- based on the results we'll schedule a follow-up appt)
GP Appt.: 3/17 @ 9 AM


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! 5 inches of snow. Whatever will you do? ;-) You can have some of our 6-10 feet, if you want it. :-)

    ReplyDelete