Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's a Beautiful Dawn

This morning I had the best surprise/pick-me-up! Go check-out my cousin Marianne's blog and her adorable child, Annaliese. They live in Alaska, but their love travels the miles. I just love you guys! Go here ----> Kasch Blog

I really cannot convey just how much I appreciate your correspondence through the many modes of communication. People from my past have come out of the woodwork and I continue to feel the love and support of my dear family, close friends, and everyone at Shawsville Middle School and VCOM.

I love snail mail <3
Jim's been blessed to have so many passionate and supportive people at his school. Today he has two tests and one of them is his make-up test from when we were in the hospital. Yesterday he had a practical that he said went really well. He's pretty incredible, huh?

My school and coworkers have been truly understanding and compassionate. The special ed. teacher I work with and the gifted resource teacher have been amazing.  They check in with me and have taken over my lesson plans, so that we don't get behind. I couldn't be more fortunate to have them working with me. Their already-full plates have just added a second and third helping and they still ask for more. Thank you, Vicki and Wanda!

I continue to have a headache, soreness in my neck, and feel a bit down today, but the music is surely helping! My latest favorite is Beautiful Dawn by The Wailin' Jennys (Predictable, eh?).  The lyrics cut straight to my core today. Have a listen and take some time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment