Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 2 Owen!

Well, we've blinked and this sweet pea is three weeks old today! These pictures were taken on his second week birthday, but this mama is doing the best she can with uploading and snapping pictures.

This boy, I tell you what... such a sweet baby.
 He continues to light up our lives with his brilliant, blue eyes and his cuddly & sweet demeanor.
 My friend, Erin (knitter extraordinaire!), made this sweater for him and it's just so adorable. Thank you, friend, for your labor of love. Love our sweet pea!!
 I just love everything about this little darling...
 From his bright eyes,
 to his sweet nose,
and darling little lips,
 to those clenched fists with long, slender fingers,
 to the very tips of his toes.

 He makes my heart skip a beat with joy.

 And I just love all of the newborn sounds, grunts, and purrs.
 Here's perhaps my favorite picture of him of all... it captures him.
 Our sweet Moosey & Moosey. Hard to believe he was once just a baby in our dreams. So grateful for his smell and his even-keeled personality.
 He's a darling boy through and through.
Not a day goes by that I don't speak a prayer of thanksgiving for this amazing little one.
To next week, and beyond!!

Owen David, we are so, so happy to be your parents. You are incredibly loved.

Happy 2nd week of life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment