Monday, February 1, 2016

Closer...

38 weeks pregnant, we are down to weeks (or maybe even days) until we meet our sweet little one. 

Ian, will always be our first "baby" and I will always be a sucker for cuddling him or giving him hugs. He woke up from his nap today needing a little extra attention and asked to be picked up. We embraced for a good ten minutes or so and I savored the time I could devote to just him, for as long as he wanted.

Before the snuggle session was over, I managed to snap a few pictures. I love this one. It's entitled "Babe on Babe." I know, I know... part of my belly is showing. This shirt normally manages to cover it completely, but Ian managed to hike it up a bit while I was holding him. It's just getting so BIG and bowling ball-like!!

So, here is my 38 week, 1 day belly in all of its glory:
 It will be a long time until Ian's allowed to "sit" on his baby brother or sister again... 
might as well enjoy it now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment