Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Squiddo!!!!





Happy birthday to my darling sister!

She shares her birthday with Edith Wharton who wrote, "Life is always a tightrope or a feather bed. Give me the tightrope."
Phoebe is a beautiful person, through and through, who the epitome of vibrant. She is kind in everything she does. She has always amazed her immediate family in that she has never met a stranger. She is able to see the best in all people and therefore her friends come from all different walks of life.

I admire her strength, wisdom, love for life, passion for literature, and motivation to be better. Because of this she has already been an extremely successful and well-medaled friend, sister, daughter, student, and athlete.


So, today I recognize my sister. One of the most incredible people I know. Through all of the laughter and tears we've shared I wouldn't trade a moment. Thank you for your friendship and for sharing the tight bond of sisterhood. Though we had a few years of time apart, I feel that the last year has been wonderful in bringing us back together. Thank you for a second opportunity. I love being your sister.



You are beautiful. Much love always.

Happy 19th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. WOW you are so wonderful, darling sister. What a kind, beautiful tribute from the most devoted sister I know. My childhood was blessed with our bond and now we have the opportunity to spend so much more time together, online and in visits! Love you so, so much, and thank you for the beautiful words :) I love you, love you!!!

    ReplyDelete