Friday, April 22, 2011

A Breather

Our "Spring Break" starts today, but I have aptly changed the title to "Breather." Somehow a four day weekend doesn't translate to a spring break in my book! But I am going to take these days and grab them by the horns and do some things for myself and relax and rest.

Which is why I woke up at 7:30 :(

Haha! But have no fear, this just means that I have more time to my day off. Who wants to sleep that away? It's time to get up, walk the dogs, make coffee and a yummy egg breakfast, and get the day going.

Goals for the break:
- Read
- Make a (few) craft projects, including dyeing Easter eggs!
- Browse some stores (which I NEVER do- Pier 1, I'm coming!)
- Exercise with the Leif. Already started that off by going on a GREAT walk yesterday with another girl and her dog :)
- Enjoy my delicious Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout- check!

Have-tos:
- Laundry
- Clean up my dumping area- the top of my dresser
- Lesson plan for next week

Hey, my goals are LONGER than the have-tos! Thank you to Jim for his amazing cleaning last weekend :)

Off to walk the antsy dogs, check exercise for the second time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment