Monday, May 11, 2015

Home Again, Home Again

When we got back from Europe, we hit the ground running! It's been so hard for me to keep up with posts, even though I feel like I have so much to say! Here are a few phone photos from after our travels vacation and before our stay-cation. A post to come about this, as well as Ian's latest developments (of which there are many!).
 Rainy day puddles at Heritage Park.



 And meeting his first millipede.
 Time in the yard!
 And exploring SEEDS, a local nature center for children!
 Finding new places to play and relax at home.
 Focusing on toys he'd not been interested in for a while...
 And coming up with new tricks at the playground!!!

Making himself busy with Papa's woodworking project and a bin of water.
 Swapping play dates with friends.

 And observing ant hills with Papa.
 Practicing some basketball skills,
 and reminding me over and over again of the simple joys of spring.

One friend said he looks like Christopher Robin in this picture. I love that.

As I said, more to come. This is just a glimpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment