Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Slight Break

Foolishly, I left my computer cord at my parents' home in Paris, VA. Therefore, my access to computers during downtime has limited.

It's incredible how much we become attached to computers. I have used my time this week to read, catch up on the news, use my limited time borrowing Jim's computer productively, and spend time with the dogs. I should give myself this gift more often!

But I'll be retrieving it when I drive up there tomorrow. It will take some will power to refrain from depending on the internet and computer as much as I did.

We're watching The Illusionist now on the TV, what a concept. Normally we watch everything on our laptops :)

Tata!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny... not having the internet can feel so freeing! and yet, it is a wonderful addition to my life too.

    ReplyDelete