Wednesday, February 26, 2014

First Food: Sweet Potatoes

This past week we encouraged Ian to sample some sweet potatoes. He's been showing so many signs of being ready to eat, that we decided to finally allow him to try some real food. 

He'd excitedly sit up in his chair, reach with his arms, and follow the spoon with his eyes.



But as soon as the food would reach his mouth, he'd realize it wasn't quite what he was expecting.
Haha. Look at those eyes! Disgust at its best.

Hmm. I'll pass. 
*Tongue reflex*
Is this really what you guys eat?
Oh gosh.
Save me from my parents!

Well, perhaps I'll have another go at it.

He repeated this same thing over and over again. Excitement and disgust, then repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I love the progression AND your comments. ;-) Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete