Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My "Little" Brother's Birthday!

Today is Willem's 23rd birthday!

He cracks me up. My birthday is about a month before his and he always gets anxious about how "old" we are getting when he hears the age I'll be turning. I suppose it means that he is not far behind ;)

Though I am not with him on his birthday, today I celebrate my brother.

Willem is...

A talented and gifted actor.

An avid reader and scholar.

A STRONG democrat/liberal.

A movie critic with a tape-recorder memory.

A soccer fanatic.

A good-ole song belter, like his sisters!

The most devoted and protective brother I have ever met.

I am so thankful to have him as a brother. Being the oldest of three, I think my younger two siblings are truly always going to be my prides and joys. Last weekend I got to see Phoebe as Miss Prism in The Importance of Being Earnest. She just shined and was hilarious. Such comic flair she has, that girl. This weekend I get to travel to North Carolina to see Willem in Lost Colony- his first acting gig! I couldn't be more excited or proud.

Fortunately, Willem is not spending this day without family. Phoebe drove down to see the show on his birthday and spend the night with him. It makes my heart happy to think of them together.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLEM!

Break a leg tonight. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment