Sunday, July 9, 2017

March/April

Well, let's throw things WAY back. Forget the fact that I just drove to my parents' house to start the move to NH. And there are currently movers scurrying around our house right now back in Southern Virginia. Let's take it back a few notches to March and April... sheesh. Life's been full lately, but I don't want to miss out on sharing a few gems in photos. 

For current photos, kept up more regularly, you can find me on Instagram as "riverandshore." I still like to take photos with my good camera, but it just doesn't go everywhere with us and so it misses out on a lot of daily life, outings, and activities. 

MARCH

March has become one of my favorite months because that's when my family has their spring breaks. They usually come and visit us for some of their time off and I love it. Aunt Phoebe came for a few days,
 and then my parents came after they returned from Madrid!
 We hiked to the Cascades!

The carrot boys!! My grandma always called me her carrot girl.



Before Easter, in April, Ian and I had some fun with potato painting and then stamping them on paper, they were supposed to look like eggs.
Papa had to moonlight over the Easter weekend, so the boys and I hit the road for Paris Mountain for some  Willem reading Ian one of his favorite books, "Saint George and the Dragon" :)

Dad read Owen the cliff notes version of the book. Owen looks SO sleepy! About 14 months in these photos.


Let the egg-dying pursuits begin!!

I'm pretty sure this is the first time my dad has ever dyed eggs with us. I love that our kiddos bring us all together :)
Ian's pipe! ;)
Phoebe's boyfriend, Will, was a bit amazed by our egg-dying talents. Haha!

Candy Land, one of my favorites growing up. I used to cheat and put the princess near the top of the deck, and placed a few turns away from the beginning for me to turn over. Hopefully Ian doesn't take after me... although he, too, gets a bit impatient to get to the castle :)
Dad decided to burn his Christmas tree and it was a HUGE fire.
The smart little man that Ian is, he decided to come up on the porch when the flames got higher and higher.
Cuddle bug... :)


Those blues....


A little belated now. but thank you for a lovely Easter, Mom & Dad <3

No comments:

Post a Comment