Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pinery Images

The pictures I couldn't retrieve before are now safely downloaded onto my computer! Yay! Now that it is officially Fall, here are a few pictures leftover from summer :)
 Papa had arrived around 4 or 5 AM and Ian wasn't expecting to see him emerge from the tent in the front yard. A happy reunion...



Ian's naptime location.

 James, once again, defeated all of us multiple times in croquet. BUT, I did win two times. Woot!

 Here's one of my favorite recent pictures of Grandma. She always loves to laugh and smile.
 Aunt Charlotte & Dad observing the earth oven.



 Aunt Beth and Ian :)

 Dad in one of his elements...
 My main squeeeeze.
 Mom & Ian, exploring and playing in the shallows.








 Thanks for all of the baths, Äma!!
 The whole gang...
James, Willem, Phoebe, Dad, Mom, Jim, Aunt Beth, Me, Ian, Grandma, Aunt Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment