Saturday, May 17, 2014

WHEN?!

Someone tell me how it's possible that my "little" sister graduated from college on Sunday. 

University of Richmond was one lucky place to have her for four years. She's one incredible, passionate, intelligent, and athletic gal.


To say that I love my siblings would be an understatement. 

I love this girl soooo much.

I am so proud of the woman she is, 
the compassion she shows for others (especially her Redhot teammates and as a writing consultant), 
her scholarly pursuits as a writer, reader, language enthusiast, and writing consultant,
and her determination and resiliency through trials.

Next year she's off to France to teach English for the French Embassy with James, her boyfriend.
How cool is that?
I think a visit is in order.

We love you, Phoebe!!!
Congratulations!!!

Cheer loudly for us today, as you watch James compete in Nationals for frisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment